Jump to navigation Jump to search
|megalith_type = dolmen|
|Dolmen - single-chamber megalithic tomb.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A dolmen is a type of single-chamber megalithic tomb, usually consisting of two or more vertical megaliths supporting a large flat horizontal capstone, although there are also more complex variants.
How to Map
Set a node or draw as an area along the outline and tag it with
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article about the feature
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item about the memorial (if any)
- historic:civilization=* (or more precise subtags) - the civilization (culture) that originally created the feature
- moved=yes - if the megalith is not on his original location. (de)
- tourism=attraction - if the megalith is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - megalith is registered by an official heritage organisation.
- megalith_type=tholos - beehive megalithic tomb
- megalith_type=menhir - large upright standing stone
- megalith_type=alignment - stone row or stone alignment
- megalith_type=stone_circle - stone circle
- megalith_type=passage_grave - Passage grave
- megalith_type=nuraghe - ancient megalithic edifice found in Sardinia
- megalith_type=chamber - only fragments of the tomb are visible and the type can no longer be identified