|access = agricultural|
|Restricted to usage of the road for agricultural purposes (for any type of transportation mode)|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Access values are used to describe the legal access for various facilities.
This tag applies to objects for which usage (with vehicles) is explicitly restricted to vehicles that are used at that moment for agricultural purposes only, not limited to the technical class of agricultural motor vehicles; e.g. tractors ( agricultural=*) .
Examples of usage of this tag on objects are:
In both cases driving a motorcar for professional tending of beehives is allowed, but driving an agricultural tractor for the transport of building materials between villages is not 
Possible tagging mistakes
In the other case of a typical farmer's track with
access=private, the owner is free allow access to anyone with any vehicle and any purpose and to refuse access to other users with agricultural vehicles and/or purposes at will (unless specific arrangements are in order).
- agricultural=* – Access restriction for agricultural vehicles (i.e. tractors )
- Talk:Key:agricultural – A detailed comparative analysis of international legislation on agricultural=*
- access=forestry – Access restriction for forestry purposes, in traffic signs usage for agricultural and forestry purposed may combined.
- motor_vehicle=agricultural (used approx. 79k times per 2021-08-31; Taginfo)
- vehicle=agricultural (used approx. 27k times per 2021-08-31; Taginfo)