Jump to navigation Jump to search
|advertising = column|
|An advertising column, a cylindrical outdoor structure which shows advertisements|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
Advertising column, initially the Morris column are cylindrical outdoor structures with a characteristic style that are used for advertising and other purposes. Mostly found in urban environment. Generally lit by transmission, sometimes revolving.
How to map
Tags used in combination
- Technical details
- height=* : the total height of the column.
- width=* : the width of the column.
- lit=* : is the column lit? (Light is shining on it from an external source.) Generally it is not.
- luminous=* : is the column luminous? (Light is being emited from the advertisement). If so, use luminous=yes.
- animated=* : is the column animated ? Most often it is not, sometimes animated=rotating is appropriate.
- advertising=* - Description for all kind of advertisements.