Jump to navigation Jump to search
|amenity = seat|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
How to map
- seat=* - Describes which type of seat it is (e.g., chair, ottoman, etc.).
- armrest=* - Describes if the seat has an armrest or not.
- backrest=* - Describes if the seat has a backrest or not.
- description=* - Describes the seat or the location of the seat.
- material=* - Describes the material of the seat (e.g., metal, etc.).
- seat:type=* - Describes the main feature of the seat; e.g. if it's a folding chair; etc.
- height=* - Describes the height of the chair.
- width=* - Describes the width of the chair.
- leg_height=* - Describes the leg height of the chair.
- leg_width=* - Describes the leg width of the chair.
- level=* - Describes which floor the seat is located on (only use if the seat is located inside a building).
- bend=* - Describes whether the seat bends or not (or partially). Values: yes, partial, no.
- source=* - Describes the source anyone had used for where the location of the seat is (optional).
- colour=* - Describes the colour of the seat; when observed (may be subject to change if seat starts to rust; though this only happens when the seat is made of metal).
- note=* - A note made by the OSM contributor who created or edited it.
- indoor=* - Describes whether the seat is located indoors or not.
- flex=* - Describes how far the seat bends (in mm, cm, dm, or m).
An orange seat:
- description=A quaint, small orange seat located near a railway station.
- check_date=18 July 2017
- height=57 cm
- width=32 cm
- leg_height=44 cm
- leg_width=3 cm
- source=Self survey.
- note=Seat is broken.
- flex=36 cm