|attraction = alpine_coaster|
|Like a summer toboggan, but the sled runs on rails|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
An alpine coaster is a long chute on the side of a hill, usually built by ski resorts to supplement summer income. Technically, an alpine coaster is a type of roller coaster where the sled runs on rails and is not able to leave the track. It's kind of combination of a attraction=summer_toboggan and a attraction=roller_coaster but mapped separately.
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- Route of the Alpine Coaster
- The lift for dragging the vehicles uphill
- attraction=summer_toboggan - Alpine slide, with user sliding in a wheeled cart
- attraction=roller_coaster - Permanent roller coaster, an amusement ride with an elevated rail track designed with tight turns, steep slopes, and sometimes loops.
- See this pull request for the proposed rendering.