Jump to navigation Jump to search
|emergency = first_aid_kit|
|A collection of supplies and equipment that is used to give medical treatment|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a collection of supplies and equipment that is used to give medical treatment.
How to map
Tags used in combination
- ref=*, any reference number for the first aid kit.
- access=*, if access to the first aid kit is restricted.
- indoor=*, if the first aid kit is mounted on a wall, clarify with this tag whether it is the external or internal side of the wall.
Possible tagging mistakes
- emergency=mountain rescue A Mountain rescue station is the base for a team providing search and rescue services in mountainous environments or general wilderness areas.
- emergency=rescue_box A rescue box is placed in the mountain/wilderness area and contains a stretcher and first-aid material such as splints and bandages.
- emergency=first_aid A first aid facility.