Jump to navigation Jump to search
|healthcare = physiotherapist|
|A facility where a physiotherapist practices physical therapy (kinesiology, exercise, mobilization, etc).|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Someone who practices physical therapy (or kinesiotherapy in French-speaking countries) but is not a medical practitioner.
Physical therapy can include kinesiology, exercise prescriptions, manual therapy, and manipulation, mechanical devices such as traction, education, electrophysical modalities which include heat, cold, electricity, sound waves, radiation, assistive devices, prostheses, orthoses, and other interventions.
How to tag
Set a node at the center of the feature or draw an area along its outline. Add the tag healthcare=physiotherapist and name=*.
- name=* - Name of the office.
- operator=* - Name of the company operating the chain
- healthcare=alternative - alternative therapy, including chiropractic, acupuncture, etc.
- healthcare=occupational_therapist - occupational therapy
- healthcare=speech_therapist - speech therapy
- healthcare=rehabilitation - Medical rehabilitation facility, usually inpatient or residential