|healthcare = occupational_therapist
|A facility where an occupational therapist practices.
|Used on these elements
|Tools for this tag
The tag healthcare=occupational_therapist is used to map a facility where an occupational therapist provides services. Common occupational therapy interventions include helping people with disabilities to participate fully in school and social situations, injury rehabilitation, and providing supports for older adults experiencing physical and cognitive changes.
- See healthcare=speech_therapist for a speech therapy facility.
- See healthcare=physiotherapist for a physical therapist or psysiotherapy office.
- See healthcare=rehabilitation for an inpatient rehabilitation facility
- See amenity=doctors or amenity=clinic for outpatient medical facilities where a physician (medical doctor) is available.
- See healthcare=nurse for a healthcare facility where there is a nurse available.