An office at which you can take a physical therapy, like physiotherapy, therapy against neurologic diseases, or osteopathy. These therapies are more healthcare-features and do not really fit into the office features. office=therapist is used for several kinds of therapies (less specific) and doesn't relate them to the healthcare services. That's why it's recommended to always use a matching healthcare=*-Tag for therapy facilities, not only additionally (anymore), but instead of office=therapist.
Please use for example:
- healthcare=physiotherapist for physiotherapy
- healthcare=psychotherapist for psychotherapy
- healthcare=occupational_therapist for occupational therapy
- healthcare=speech_therapist for speech therapy and/or language therapy (also called speech-language pathology)
You can also use Healthcare 2.0 instead and add the following tags to your object
- medical_system:western=yes (mostly in western countries)
- office=therapist (or use a type=health-Relation with health_person:type=therapist instead)
- health_specialty:physiotherapy=yes (for example)
Note that you can add more the one specialty with Healthcare 2.0-Tagging
And other standard combo tags of course:
- name=* - Name of the office.
- operator=* - Name of the company operating the chain