|man_made = animal_trap|
|A device used by hunters to remotely catch an animal.|
|Group: man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag man_made=animal_trap can be used to map a place where animals are caught. Animal , or simply trapping, is the use of a device to remotely catch an animal. Animals may be trapped for a variety of purposes, including food, the fur trade, hunting, pest control, and wildlife management. Only permanent or semi-permanent traps should be mapped. Don't map temporary features.
- animal_trap:for=<animal>, where <animal> means the name of the animal (english singular form). If more than one species is kept, provide a semi-colon-separated list, e.g. animal_trap:for=wild_boar;rabbit.
- animal_trap:doors=<number of doors of structure, if any>
- camouflaged=* whether it is within its surrounding
- covered=* whether protection against sun and rain is offered for the caught animal
- watering_place=* whether water is supplied for the caught animal
- animal_feed=* whether feed is supplied for the caught animal