Jump to navigation Jump to search
|man_made = beehive|
|Group: man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A beehive is built mostly of wood and is used for keeping honey bees (, raising, rearing).
A group or cluster of beehives is calledor bee yard.
A bee farm may have one or more apiaries.
How to map
- Apiaries may also be tagged with information about capacity.
- operator=* - Company or beekeeper's name
- seasonal=* - Beehives are located seasonally (migratory beekeeping)
- capacity=* - Number of beehives
- craft=beekeeper -
- landuse=apiary - The place where the hives are kept (bee yard)
- leisure=garden - Smaller or larger .
- landuse=farmyard - Area of land with farm buildings (farmhouse, sheds, stables, barns, etc.)
- landuse=farmland - Area of farmland used mainly for tillage (annual crops)
- man_made=bee_mating_station – Bee breeding location
- man_made=insect_hotel - Man made structure intended to provide shelter for insects