Jump to navigation Jump to search
|man_made = video_wall
|A digital screen, typically constructed out of smaller LED panels.
|Group: man made
|Used on these elements
|Tools for this tag
A(also called an LED Wall) is a digital screen, typically constructed out of smaller panels. Digital screens are used to show video, film, TV, camera feeds, advertising content, or other digital content. They are especially common at large events, and at events venues like stadiums and outdoor cinemas.
How to map
Keep in mind Good Practice: do not map LED walls set up temporarily for an event.
- You may combine man_made=video_wall with barrier=wall only if the LED wall sits on the ground and therefore acts as a barrier. See the examples section below
- You may combine man_made=video_wall with advertising=screen if its sole purpose is to show advertising material.
- For double sided screens, you can add sides=2. By default, sides=1 is implied.
- Technically the screen is hanging off the truss, but is nevertheless sitting at ground level
- Keep in mind Good Practice: do not map LED walls set up temporarily for an event