Jump to navigation Jump to search
|office = financial_advisor|
|A professional who offers financial planning and sells financial services to clients.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A financial adviser or financial advisor is a professional who offers financial planning and sells financial services to clients. The specific services vary by country. Unlike other financial offices (office=financial), financial advisors often practice out of retail storefronts that are accessible to the general public.
How to map
Map the financial advisor's office as a node or area. Some financial advisors name their office after themselves; others are franchisees of brand names.
- office=financial – not open to the general public
- office=insurance – life insurance may be offered by a financial advisor or an insurance agent depending on the country
- office=tax_advisor – specializes in tax law or files your taxes
- amenity=financial_advice – same concept but less common
- Financial adviser on Wikipedia