|route = evacuation|
|Emergency evacuation routes, with direction, for various types of emergencies.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Evacuation routes are pre-planned routes for moving mass amounts of people away from disaster situations. These routes are generally along high-capacity roadways and lead away from the hazard.
How to map?
- type=route mandatory
- route=evacuation mandatory
- evacuation_route=* mandatory - Show type of emergency route is supposed to be used for.
- role=forward/backward mandatory - Show direction of route.
- information:eas=* - Add radio broadcast stations where people might be able to obtain information while evacuating along this route.
- ref=* - Short Description the route (3 to 5 characters)
- name=* - name of route
- operator=* - operator
- website=* - Website describing evacuation route
- symbol=* - symbol used to annotate route
- description=* - Description the route
- colour=* - colour of route
|(blank)||The ways making up the route.|
|forward/backward||If a route should be followed in only one direction for some or all of its length, the "role" can indicate this for some or all of the constituent ways. "forward" means the route follows this way only in the direction of the way, and "backward" means the route runs only against the direction of the way. Rendered on the cycle map (example).|