|site_type = hut_circle|
|A hut circle is a circular depression in the ground|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais the archaeological term given to a circular or oval depression in the ground with evidence of a low stone wall around it that used to be the foundation of a round house.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article about the feature
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item
- historic:civilization=* (or more precise subtags) - the civilization (culture) that originally created the feature
- tourism=attraction - if it is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - if it is registered by an official heritage organisation.