Jump to navigation Jump to search
|site_type = necropolis|
|To specify an archaeological site as a necropolis - a large ancient cemetery with elaborate tomb monuments.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
is a large ancient cemetery with elaborate tomb monuments. The term implies a separate burial site at a distance from a city.
How to map
Tag it with:
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item
- historic:civilization=* (or more precise subtags) - the civilization (culture) that originally created the feature
- tourism=attraction - if it is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - if the site is registered by an official heritage organisation.