|social_facility = hospice|
|A Hospice provides permanent care to terminal ill people and support to their relatives|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A hospice is a facility providing both, permanent palliative and nursing care, 24 hours a day, to dying or terminally or chronically ill people as well as support to their relatives. Thus it has a different focus in comparison with a nursing home.
How to tag?
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the name of this feature
- addr=* - the address of this feature
- website=* - website of this feature
- phone=* - phone number of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating this feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
Facilities that might fit to that tag
- Dying home