From OpenStreetMap Wiki
The Level0 Editor at level0.osmz.ru seems down today (2016-12-31). Up again at 1300 UTC.
- Yes, simply add "-" before its header, so it looks like "-relation 1234". Zverik (talk) 13:07, 5 October 2016 (UTC)
- Note: this deletes the relation object, along with all its tags and members (but the objects referenced by the members are kept as is).
- If you just intend to remove a member from an existing relation, prefix a "-" in front of this indented member in the relation (such as " -wy 12345678" or " -nd 1234567890"). Here also this will only remove the membership to the relation, not the actually referenced object which is kept as is (unless you edit it separately in its own entry).
- The same applies when you remove a node from a way: make sure you keep at least 2 nodes in the way (otherwise the way will be non-sense and should not validate), and the referenced nodes may be left as is, without any meaningful tag, i.e. left as an orphan if it's not referenced at least by another way or relation (the validator should alert you for such orphan nodes).
- Nodes could be left also with non-meaningful tags (such as only name(s), description, source, note(s), or ref(s), or population) but no geographic classification tag to describe an actual object (place=*, highway=*, building=*, man_made=*, and so on): they are also orphan in this case. I'm not sure that Level0 actually checks all these cases. — Verdy_p (talk) 14:42, 5 October 2016 (UTC)
Say how to use
Need to say how to use it from the very start of the process. Something like
- visit http://level0.osmz.ru
- Enter username
- Enter password
- Enter coordinates of what you want to edit ??
- Add point, line...
- Press SAVE
- Add comment.