Not one more landuse
- ok, maybe amenity Sergey93 (talk) 11:31, 8 March 2018 (UTC)
- Both of these make sense (it's a landuse as well as an amenity). In analogy to aeroway=aerodrome, we could also consider highway=autodrome. This is not an easy choice to make. --Fkv (talk) 16:40, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
I agree with Mateusz that landuse does not fit. As it is motorsport that is performed there, it might be considered a leisure=sports_centre. There is probably some tagging for race courses as well, it might be worth checking the surroundings there. --Polarbear w (talk) 15:38, 8 March 2018 (UTC)
- It is not only for entertainment but also for testing and learning Sergey93 (talk) 13:09, 9 March 2018 (UTC)
- Just like shooting ranges: They are also used for testing and learning, yet they are tagged with leisure=sports_center/pitch + sport=shooting.
- See for an example of a training facility that I mapped as leisure=pitch. But the fixme tag indicates that I felt unsure about the tagging, and other mappers have been using other tags in similar cases (e.g. .
- landuse=autodrome may do the job of unifying tagging, and if an autodrome is used for sports, it can be tagged with leisure=sports_centre additionally.
- --Fkv (talk) 16:40, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
There are 2 problems with autodrome:type=*: One is that "type" is not a descriptive suffix, and the other problem is that it's hard to remember whether it is written with colon or underscore (..._type). Maybe we can consider to name the subtag just autodrome=* ? --Fkv (talk) 16:40, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
- landuse=autodrome + autodrome=X? ":" it's down level, easy remember Sergey93 (talk) 18:05, 28 March 2018 (UTC)