Talk:Proposed features/leisure=fitness centre
- assistant - who will watch that you execute exercises correctly - this is optional and many people who visit gym, don't have assistant.
- massage room
- specializedcuisine=sport food (eggs, vegetables, raw fruit juice, etc)
- more complex tagging options about fee=yes
- fixed fee charged per visit
- fixed fee charged every X calendar days
- fee charged every X hours
- how to tag sports you want to practice, for example there difference in powerlifting and bodybuilding: bodybuilders may want stage to practice their show, while powerlifters need stage for lifting weights.
Just want to say thank you for this proposal. It's time to agree on one of the dozen of tags currently used for fitness centres, so I hope your proposal is successful. --Tordanik 13:26, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
One discussion that came up in the mailinglist was how we use this tag on e.g. a fitness centre that belongs to a sports club or university. access=membership was one idea, but every normal gym has a membership, too, so that doesn't really help. Just go for access=private? Anybody got a good idea? --AndiG88 (talk) 13:52, 18 January 2015 (UTC)