(Redirected from Tag:fee=yes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Yes or no, to indicate if money is charged to use this facility.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
The fee tag is for specifying whether a fee is usually charged for a service, or for access.
- fee=yes + fee:conditional=no @ customer - to mark that fee is waived for customers
- fee=no + fee:conditional=yes @ (08:00-8:20) - to mark something as free, except between 8:00 and 8:20
- fee=no + fee:conditional=yes @ (stay > 2 hours) - parking with stay up to two hours free
- fee=yes + fee:conditional=no @ (stay < 2 hours) - also, parking with stay up to two hours free (difference is what will be a default value, used by data consumers not supporting conditional restrictions)
Fees for handicapped users can be indicated using fee:disabled=*
- payment=* to indicate the precise method of payment.
- toll=* to indicate that a road, bridge, ferry, or other way is tolled - that you must pay to use it. This key is used instead of fee=*.
- charge=* to indicate which fee is charged (other undocumented keys for the same purpose are fee:amount=* and fee:price=*)