|How much is charged for use/acces to a facility.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The charge=* is used for specifying how much is charged for use/access to a facility.
- charge="amount currency"
Proposed advanced usage
- charge=[date][-date] [weekday][-weekday] [time][-time] "amount currency"/"item" [/"time unit"] [;additional dates, days and times with different charges]
date, weekday and time describe when the charge is valid. The format should stick to the format in opening_hours=* and the currencies should be defined with a three letter ISO 4217 codes. Amounts should be used in US format, using . (full stop) as the decimal mark to separate the integer and fractional parts. Apostrophe ' is optional to separate thousands.
- charge=May-Oct Mo-Sa 08:00-16:00 1.5 EUR/2h
- charge=16 USD/hgv; 8 USD/motorhome; 6 USD/motorcar
- charge=4 USD/person/day; 12 USD/person/week; 0 USD/child<14years
- charge=1'000 USD/day
- charge=10.25 EUR/adult
In combination with opening hours, the time something is open, but has no charge given for this time, it is free (charge=0). If it isn't free at any time, the mapper has to provide charges for every opening time.
A more generic charge is overridden by a more specific charge. Example:
- charge=10 EUR/person; 6 EUR/child; Su 16:00-24:00 4 EUR/child
This means, every person has to pay 10 €, children have to pay 6 € except on Sunday from 16:00 o'clock. Then it is 4 € for children.