You will get further infos at:
Feel free to drop a line here or to contact myself --!i! 10:42, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
Since the beginning of 2010 the projekt ist located at GIScience university of Heidelberg. This includes the main personal Prof. Zipf and Pascal Neis. Please check the OpenRouteService site for reference (bottom left corner).
- Done --!i! 10:42, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
Page reorg around subject matter?
Does anyone have any objection to reordering this page by subject matter?
There is a ton (!) of valuable information here, but organizing research studies by country of origin doesn't seem to make much sense to me. Then again, I could be missing something.
Jeffmeyer 02:52, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
Personally I'm ok with the current situation, as it allows me to find researches from my Country (esp. for analyses on OSM quality important) and if I'm looking for a single aspect, I can search the page for specific terms (e.g. motivation, community to find anything about social aspects).
But if you say it will be an improvement to do a reorganisation and you wan't to do the job, this isn't a problem for me :) --!i! 08:44, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
- A problem with organizing around subject matter would be the lack of an universal classification. Organizing by the research institution's location is easily done in comparison. Do you have a suggestion for a classification of the research topics? --Tordanik 13:06, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
- Today I see the big problem, that dublication causes incosistency between both lists. I'm not sure if it's a help to the reader, if he can't be sure that he has a complete overview :/ --!i! 15:56, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- I see the problem, two incomplete lists are clearly not an ideal situation.I feel now that, as long as there is no automatic sync, this would be an inevitable consequence of creating a second classification. --Tordanik 17:57, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- So what to do? Manual merge again? (reviewing the edits after the splitup)?
- If there is no different oppinion, I will start a merge in a few weeks, so we will get a unique non redundand list again. --!i! 13:59, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
- After 2 years I removed the section, as it wasn't in wide use and hardly out of sync with the list 'by geography'. If we wish to implement another view of the projects, I guess we need better toolsupport for example semantic mediawiki or similar. --!i! 18:24, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
"greetings" and "Ideas for students"
A short time ago, Fgnievinski seemed to remove the "greetings" and info for students sections, As there have been several edits and a short arguement since, can someone that knows the page better reinstate the text in a suitable location? Thanks --Dee Earley (talk) 15:46, 15 July 2013 (UTC)