edits at 2014-02
"Please don't make templates more complicated then needed. Simply use the full page name including namespace when using the template" Saerdnaer
- Of course not, but you have just without much discussion or whatever changed the meaning of the parameters. Did you change all pages (with namespace) which use this template? --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 00:44, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, I fixed usage of this template in all Lang-Namespaces. --Andi 00:24, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
- And: my addition was not thaaat complicated! :-) --Aseerel4c26 (talk) 00:44, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yes it was already complicated before your edit. I stated that already in one of the edits after that. --Andi 00:24, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
Rewrite this template so there no need to use "%3D" instead of =.
- You can prefix the page name with 1= instead of using %3D. Maybe there is a workaround for that, but at first sight it seems to be a MediaWiki's technical limitation. --Jgpacker (talk) 00:30, 11 November 2014 (UTC)