Template talk:Navbox GNSS
- Accuracy of GNSS data — the page has its own head style: GNSS tracelog
- GPS device reviews — the page has its own head style
I don't agree with both your last edits, Special:Diff/2390694 and Special:Diff/2390783. The original idea of this template was to tell everything about GNSS. Not only GPS (but also Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, …), not only tracks (but also about hardware and accuracy). This is why the navigation template is called GNSS. I'm going to revert your two last edits, if you don't mind. --Vazhnov Alexey (talk) 10:23, 11 September 2022 (UTC)
- Hi :)
- I stand by my first edit. It doesn't make sense to speak of GPS everywhere only to be technically accurate (GNSS) in the navbox. Besides I don't think it makes sense to have pages if they only contain a link to Wikipedia, which is why I redirected Galileo and GLONASS to GNSS.
- I agree regarding my second edit and reverted it accordingly.
- In general I think that we have too many GPS related articles and think that we should instead focus on/promote fewer articles with better interlinkage making this large navbox superfluous. But I think that should be better discussed at GPS tracks#Why this page, where I just detailed my thoughts regarding the GPS article situation.
- --Push-f (talk) 12:18, 11 September 2022 (UTC)