|License||Proprietary (free of charge)|
|Platforms||iPhone, iPad, Android, and Web|
|Programming languages||Java, Objective-C, and Swift|
Calendar-aware trip planner with real-time transport suggestions
The Agenda feature connects your calendar with real-time transport suggestions, providing you your best solution plus options for easy comparison.
TripGo understands your travel preferences, schedule, vehicles and frequent locations to provide door-to-door solutions that suit your lifestyle.
Transport modes supported include car, motorbike, bicycle and bike sharing, taxi, shuttle services, car sharing and public transport - including combinations thereof.
TripGo is based on a proprietary routing engine developed by SkedGo Pty Ltd, which is using OpenStreetMap data in combination with many other data sets.
- Automated trip planning to, from and between calendar events
- Plans trips according to your transport preferences
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
- Launch turn by turn navigation straight from the app
- Real-time data for selected public transport providers
- Up-to-date public transport time tables
- Trip reminders
- Easy access timetables
- Public transport pricing
- Tolls and car park information
- Taxi fares
- Search for points of interests and businesses
- Save trips to calendar
- Open from Apple Maps
- Native device-specific maps (Google Maps or OpenStreetMap on web)
TripGo works in more than 50 cities (as of September 2014) around the world - and growing:
- Argentina: Bahia Blanca
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane [*], Canberra, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney [*], Tasmania
- Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal [*], Ottawa, Quebec City, Thunder Bay [*], Toronto [*], Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
- Chile: Santiago
- England: London, Manchester
- Finland: Helsinki [*]
- France: Rennes, Toulouse
- Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
- Hungary: Budapest
- Ireland: Dublin
- Italy: Milan, Rome, Trentino
- Mexico: Mexico City
- Netherlands: Amsterdam [*], Rotterdam [*], Utrecht [*]
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch [*], Wellington
- Spain: Madrid
- USA: Austin, Baltimore [*], Boston [*], Boulder, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Houston, Los Angeles [*], Miami, Minneapolis, New York [*], Philadelphia, Portland [*], San Antonio, San Francisco [*], Seattle, St. Paul, Tampa, Washington DC [*]
[*] indicates real-time data available. An up-to-date list is available on the official website.