I'm an active contributor since 2007. Some of my contributions to the OpenStreetMap wiki can be found below. I translated most of the German text on openstreetmap.org, did the German localization of Walking Papers and attended a few OpenStreetMap conferences. I also co-founded the German OSMBlog.
Current hardware: Garmin etrex Venture HC with an OSM map by Computerteddy, iPhone, Mac
You can contact me by leaving a message on my discussion page or sending me an email through this wiki system (left pane).
- User:John07/wegbeschaffenheit/en (English) - Wegbeschaffenheit (Deutsch) summary of tracktype, surface and smoothness tags, entirely based on templates
- User:John07/middle_tag (English) - De:middle_tag (Deutsch) Key:surface:middle
- User:John07/garmin_map_update Script to automatically update the Garmin maps on your device
- User:John07/OSM_to_Garmin (English) - DE:OSM_zu_Garmin (Deutsch) Einzelne OpenStreetMap-Kacheln auf ein Garmin-GPS-Gerät laden
- User:John07/Garmin_Tiles_Mac How to get individual Garmin map tiles on your device with a Mac
- Gebäude mappen – Zeichnung
- User:John07/openlayers_osm_file Display an .osm file with OpenLayers above an OpenStreetMap-Slippymap
- User:John07/kosmos_housenumbers Used to display the housenumber and building coverage in an area in OpenStreetMap
- User:John07/short_links Brainstorming about short openstreetmap links