From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Fix Latin letters in name:sr and other possible Cyrillic script language tags.(http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/vrL)
Check for Cyrillic letters in all Latin script language tags.
Fix dj -> đ, sh -> š, ch -> č in all names and addr:*'s.
Check for any *:ba instead of *:bs for Bosnian language.
Check for any *:rs instead of *:sr for Serbian language.
Remove fee information from parking names and tag as appropriate.
Too many hospitals. Map hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and doctors as appropriate.(http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/vrP)
- Remove any parentheses from names and tag as appropriate.
Remove ref numbers from names of Nextbike spots in Sarajevo and add appropriate ref tags.
Change any amenity=bus_station that aren't proper bus stations into highway=bus_stop.
Validate all URL's in website=* and contact:website=* (http(s):// at the beginning, no needless garbage at the end).(http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/vxB, http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/vxD, http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/vxF, http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/vxH)
Validate all phone numbers (+387 at the beginning, without dashes, slashes, parentheses etc.).
Check addr:postcode for [^0-9] and addr:country for anything other than "BA".
- Remove name=* from landuse=residential and replace with appropriate place=* and/or boundary=administrative where missing.
- Remove amenity=parking nodes from within amenity=parking polygons.
- Fix all diacritic marks in names and addresses.
- Trace remaining buildings in Sarajevo city center (inside the tram loop).
- Agree on a place-naming scheme in the RS (Cyrillic/Latin, pre-war/post-war names in Krajina etc.)
- Properly trace all railways.
- Map parking with polygons where they're mapped as nodes.
- Map buildings with polygons where they're mapped as nodes.
- Check ref numbers for roads in the FBiH after the new law comes into effect in March. Check/validate route relations.
- Rework landuse polygons in Sarajevo (residential, industrial, commercial).
- Find and add missing boundaries of local communities in Sarajevo.
- Get some info on the new wheelchair-certified pedestrian crossings in Sarajevo and map as appropriate.
- Contact Novo Sarajevo municipality and see if they'd like to replace those hideous outdated maps in public places.
- Implement any RS naming scheme agreed upon (see above).
- Fix overlapping landuse.
- Transform CLC into something that resembles reality.