|License:||Apache license 2.0 (free of charge)|
|Languages:||English, Belarusian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Galician, Croatian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese|
Vespucci is the first OpenStreetMap editor for Android and has been available and developed since 2009.
- Help Page
What is Vespucci?
NOTE: Always refer to Vespucci's website for up-to-date information.
- A full editor for OpenStreetMap that works both on small (phones) and large (tablet) screen Android devices.
- Create and edit new nodes and ways
- Move and rotate ways
- Append nodes to existing ways
- Delete nodes
- Create, edit and delete tags
- Edit relations and create new turn restrictions
- JOSM presets support
- Download and upload to the OSM server
- Saving and reading of JOSM format OSM data files
- Highlight unnamed highways, and ways/nodes with todos or fixmes
- Add, comment and close OSM Notes and Osmose bugs
- Use a variety of background tile layers as reference
- Show the users GPS track with accuracy
- Upload to OSM and local saving of GPS tracks
- Display the raw data
- Display geo-referenced photographs
- .... and lots more.