|License:||Apache license 2.0 (free of charge)|
|Version:||188.8.131.52 releases (2022-11-03)|
|Languages:||English, Arabic, Belarusian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Galician, Croatian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese|
Vespucci is an editor for Android that allows any kind of editing directly on mobile devices, with full access to data. It makes possible to edit directly while surveying, without need to make notes.
It is the first OpenStreetMap editor for Android and has been available and developed since 2009.
- Download app:
You can follow introduction prepared by Vespucci authors.
The most recent and complete help can be found in the application itself from the "Overflow" menu (three vertical dots) by selecting "Help". There is a pull out index of the Help documents in the application you can access by "Pulling" or "Swiping" in from the left side of the Help screen.
Out of application the current Help documents can be found on the Vespucci documentation site
Issues and patches can be submitted on the vespucci github repository.
What is Vespucci?
NOTE: Always refer to Vespucci's website for up-to-date information.
- A full editor for OpenStreetMap that works both on small (phones) and large (tablet) screen Android devices.
- Create and edit new nodes and ways
- Move and rotate ways
- Append nodes to existing ways
- Delete nodes
- Create, edit and delete tags
- Edit relations and create new turn restrictions
- JOSM presets support
- Download and upload to the OSM server
- Saving and reading of JOSM format OSM data files
- Highlight unnamed highways, and ways/nodes with todos or fixmes
- Add, comment and close OSM Notes and Osmose bugs
- Use a variety of background tile layers as reference
- Show the users GPS track with accuracy
- Upload to OSM and local saving of GPS tracks
- Display the raw data
- Display geo-referenced photographs
- .... and lots more.
- StreetComplete - simple editor for Android to improve some types of elements already mapped