Jump to navigation Jump to search
Events I've been to
Notes of Things to do
- bus stop details (names, refs) - CHECK ANY EXTRA STOPS ON BELLE VUE ROAD, PLUS QUEENS ROAD LIBRARY SIDE, FLAG STOP NAME?
- coastal footpath
- paths in woods, including potential cut-through into Elm Grove
- Colne Local Nature Reserve AREAS (Ferry Marsh, etc)
- area near quarries
- Clarify public_footpath along boundary road joining other two
- GPS roads in new river estate http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/71511
- GPS roads in small 'garden' estate opposite methodist church
- Roadside Nature Reserve mapping?
- Explore (diverted?) public_footpaths east of greenstead
- Map extent of salary brook nature reserve?
- Cutting/embankment status (in woods, ferry marsh edge, cycle trail (in some parts))
- Tye Road / Wivenhoe Road switchover position
- Check source of permissive nature of footpath opposite paget road, off Queens Road
- Wivenhoe/Brightlingsea coastal route footpaths (particularly nearer the latter end), including embankments, etc. (compare to old maps?)
- Bus routes & stops
- 19: route done; stops to be completed (long distance to survey!)
- 20: route and stops done from Hillhead to Mounthooly
- 17, 18, 23, 11, 12, 1, 2: small sections done, most with stop details along route
- maxspeed (around sainsburys?)
- Donmouth - nature reserve? island status/name? aberdeen coastline?
- pubs (& other FHRS)
(ref, name, bench, shelter)
- post boxes (http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/postboxes/)
- two gold postboxes in NE-ish Westhill
- HOT (http://tasks.hotosm.org/)
- parking lanes (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:parking:lane)