Hello, my name is Attila and I'm a university student from Rákospalota, Budapest, Hungary.
My goal is to have OSM be well mapped in the area I live in and where I go (and where my friends live).
This includes good landuses, aligned roads, forest landcover everywhere and rivers, streams, buildings, addresses, POIs and other smaller stuff.
Eastern Hungary and Budapest mainly, but i touched some parts in Western Hungary. Edit counts: 388,587 
In the US:
- One of the maintainers of West Virginia wiki page.
- I edited Marshall County, West Virginia in OSM from July 2020 until January 2021.
- Coshocton County, Ohio from January 2021 until September 2021.
- User:Ottwiz/ottwiz-mapping-50-states a side project for summer 2021.
- Raleigh County, WV and its surroundings (since December 2020 until December 2021)
Edit counts: 4,359,013. However, I learnt a lot by mapping that country, because it has so different landuses compared to Hungary, where there are many croplands crowded into a ~100 acres of land (or more..) I mostly map forests and align roads there, aligning the TIGER import mess, every state has poor data, but West Virginia is doomed completely, so i aligned a lot of roads by mapping that area.
Currently in progress:
- User:Ottwiz/ottwiz-mapping-wv Since this is my most mapped state in the US.
I also made some presentations, like how I mapped USA or my own area: Github link
It may happen that I don't map for a while because of university studies/work or personal life.