Jump to navigation Jump to search
Started in October 2007 and trying to map around a little... may need some time.
Please feel free to send me a message... especially if you are mapping in the above regions! (Answers may take some time as I am not online all the time)
- Garmin USB mouse (GPS-35 LVS) and Garmin Quest
- Got a Holux M-241 datalogger here. Will use it together with a w810i for track logging. Test results to be posted on this page...
- Garmin 15 L (OEM module)
- PNA: Transonic 4000
- Mobile Trail Explorer works fine with it, trying out BT747 to modify some logging settings (change default logging frequency from 1/5s to 1/1s).
- 17:09, 31 March 2008 (BST) Updated my M-241 to Firmware V1.11: logging frequency may now be set to 1 per second.
- BT747 works fine for exporting traces from M-241 into GPX.
- Use TrekBuddy together with Trekbuddy Atlas Creator for OSM on w810i biking
- GoogleAk created maps/atlases also work fine
- Tried NaviPOWM and Navit on the Transonic 4000. Both need some progress to replace the PNA completely.
Regions where I am active
- Lonsee: Streets complete (including surrounding villages of Halzhausen, Urspring, Ettlenschieß, Luizhausen, Sinabronn)
- Westerstetten: Streets nearly complete
- Holzkirch & Breitingen: Streets nearly complete
- Eningen: Streets nearly complete
- Scharenstetten: streets complete
- Amstetten (Württ.): first part..
Wiki interne Seiten
- Hauptseite des deutschen Wiki
- Baden-Württemberg Seite von Baden-Württemberg mit Statistik]
- My traces
- Comparing maps
- Cycle Map Schwäbische Alb (around Reutlingen and Lonsee) or opencyclemap.org
- Cycle Map Lonsee Z13
- Bandnet Browse & Tarmaker