I'm mainly writing automated scripts for Israel. I also do (in descending order) QA, regular mapping, HOT mapping, and Wiki edits. My primary OSM user is SafwatHalaby, but I also have no-longer used secondary accounts.
- I use JOSM for editing and for processing data collected through various mapping techniques.
- I use Achavi, OSMCHA, Osmose, and other tools for monitoring and quality assurance in Israel, and I often detect or fix problems in other people's edits.
- JOSM Plugins: Scripting Plugin, Reverter, Wikipedia
- Operated by: SafwatHalaby (Me).
- Previous OSM account: SafwatHalaby_bot (newer edits the above account).
- gtfs - GTFS import and incremental update tool allowing merging GTFS data to OSM and continuously updating it in followup merges.
- nameCopy - Name tag copying
- russianImportFix - Russian import fix - One-time job.
- Whitespace fix - in progress. Fixes obvious text mistakes, e.g. whitespace trimming, obvious spelling errors. Source: https://github.com/SafwatHalaby/osm-bot/blob/master/textFixes.js
- brand - Branch/brand Consistency (See also: The templates) - requires overhauling. See discussion.
Available at https://github.com/SafwatHalaby/osm-bot, licensed under GPLv3