Jump to navigation Jump to search
I contribute to OSM since 2015 and can't stop. Convinced as many here that open data/source + sharing and collaboration behavior are the keys for sustainable solutions. I am now located in Tahiti, French Polynesia. From may 2018 A Vos Cartes, which offers OSM expertise, SIG, trainings in the Tahiti and around in Pacific region. I also held a project "Cartomobil'ite".
Projects I contribute to
- OSM PF community : advocates and shares about OSM in French Polynesia
- OSM MG :support OSM malagasy with structuration, supports professional activity creation
- CartoMobil'ite : develops this project in French Polynesia which is about mapping accessibility into OSM and rendering it. Inspired by Carto Mobilité project
- Accessibility in OSM : contributes to FR wiki and tags documentation
- Integration of SAU (urbanism service in FP) data into OSM / Supports SAU with working with OSM database.
Projects I did/contributed
- March 2018 : coordination, data collection, mapping on a project to support DRR in Madagascar, Vatomandry
- January 2016 may 2018 : Missing maps project coordinator with CartONG
- OSM MG : initiated the community in 2015
- OSM Lyon community : participated from 2015 to 2018
Une devise particulièrement utilisée en polynésie française et que j'adopte avec plaisir : "Ensemble on va plus loin"