vielen Dank für den Hinweis auf den Antrag für die Konzeption eines rollstuhlgerechten elektronischen Stadtplans für Aachen. Eine Kooperation wäre für das Projekt "Rollstuhl-Routing" sehr hilfreich, um an Daten wie Oberflächenbeschaffenheit und Steigung etc. zu kommen. Bürgersteige sind in Aachen aber auch noch nicht getaggt? --Astrid 14:35, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Nein, sind ncoh nicht drin. Müsste man die Bürgersteige für eine vernünftige Rolli-Navigation als einzelne Wege einzeichnen, so wie hier ? Oder würde es reichen, an den vorhandenen Straßen Bürgersteig-Tags zu ergänzen? --Head 13:36, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Hallo Astrid, wie wäre es denn, mal Eure Rollstuhlkarte auf Deutschland auszudehnen, wo Ihr sowieso Europa auf dem Server gibt. Dann würden auch Leute taggen, was erscheint. Ich habe in meiner Gegend angefangen und bin frustriert, weil Ihr es nicht rendert!!
Welcome to OpenStreetMap
Hello Head, and welcome to OpenStreetMap!
Here are some tips to help you make the most from OSM:
- Please don't use copyrighted maps as a data source for OpenStreetMap edits
- To meet other mappers from your country, add these lines to your wiki userpage:
- [[Category:Users in your country|Head]]
- [[Category:Users in your city|Head]]
- Join your regional mailing list
- Take a look at the Beginners' guide
- And if you have any questions, look at the FAQ page, or just ask!
Have fun mapping!
§ 5 UrhG
verschoben nach DE talk:Aachen Datenquellen
Gray or Grey
Hi, recently you changed the page Key:colour to recommend the keyword grey over the keyword gray. I know it's a small detail, but I feel that this should be discussed more, preferably in the tagging mailing list. Personally I think that, even though gray is not british english, it should be prefered because of the CSS standard; and because it has a higher number of uses. But I personally would be ok with accepting both alternatives, though that's not ideal. Cheers --Jgpacker (talk) 17:05, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
- Hallo, I did the change mainly because I noticed that 'grey' is supported by http://maps.osm2world.org/ while 'gray' is not. I haven't subscribed to the tagging mailing list, and unfortunately I lack the time to do so, but feel free to start the discussion there. --Head (talk) 17:21, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
is there any chance to make User:Head/HaptoRender#Download available again? I started a similar project and it would be nice to avoid making something from scratch that was already done Mateusz Konieczny (talk) 13:48, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
- I reuploaded the zip file. However, I don't know if it still works with a current Maperitive version, as my project hasn't been touched since 2011. Also keep in mind that some parts (e.g. Braille representation, special characters) are focused on the German language. Let me know if you need any help understanding my work. --Head (talk) 21:45, 29 November 2018 (UTC)