User talk:Langläufer/Restriction Analyser
OSM Restriction Analyzer problem in Safari
I have a problem with the OSM Restriction Analyzer in that it doesn't seem to work in Safari
Yes, the map does not display in Safari 5.0. Spod 13:18, 8 October 2010 (BST)Spod
I like your restriction analyser, it's a very nice idea. I'm pleased to see that you are using XAPI for this, it's exactly the kind of thing that it was designed for. Please excuse the recent bugs, I hope things will be much better now.
I wonder if you could add a user-agent string to your XAPI requests? We can then analyse them in the logs and let you know if we see any problems. Also it would be best to use http://www.informationfreeway.org/api/0.6 rather than pointing at one particular server. Information Freeway does some load balancing so should be able to direct your request to the best server. 80n 19:29, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
- User-Agent-string is "RestrictionAnalyser".
- The redirection of the informationfreewar server causes an error in my script, I am not able to handle.
--Langläufer 22:20, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
- xapi.openstreetmap.de gives empty results.
I too love the analyser. I have a minor issue to report: here I tagged two no_u_turns on a dual carriageway using just the first of two lefts, since you have to turn left at the second. --NE2 04:46, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- that's right. Your restiction-relations contains "no-left-turns" and not "no-u-turns". This may not be a problem for routing. But this is a Problem for sign placement, because the no-u-turn sigh would turned by 90° to the left. --Langläufer 06:23, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
Would it be possible to add an option to view only errors? --NE2 03:49, 19 June 2010 (UTC)
- you mean, that I split the layer in "possible errors" and "definitivly errors". --Langläufer
- No - I mean that you can turn off non-errors and see only errors. --NE2 19:34, 19 June 2010 (UTC)
I hope you still support it. It very useful tool, but for some reason it doesn't work now/ As soon I found it out, i decided to send message to you. Check this out: http://osm.virtuelle-loipe.de/restrictions/?zoom=16&lat=68.97192&lon=33.06996&layers=00BTT There are as minimum 5 restrictions this are. I checked some other area as well. I hope it is just temporary. My e-mail:DJTerentjev@yandex.ru
Sorry, I was not patient enough. Thank you very match.
- The XAPI-servers are not very stable and at the moment the hypercube server has an error. I changed the server so it is working again. --Langläufer 10:38, 22 October 2010 (BST)
- Lately, I get always the error message "Error reading restrictions!". Seems to be a timeout error. Can you confirm and correct this? The area I was looking at was: http://osm.virtuelle-loipe.de/restrictions/?zoom=15&lat=-26.81828&lon=-65.21498&layers=B00TT --ALE! 09:25, 12 April 2011 (BST)
- XAPI still overload, and JXAPI does not work correctly with relations. I fixed the bug from experimenting with jxapi yesterday, but one will still mostly do not get any restriction. --Langläufer 21:32, 12 April 2011 (BST)