From OpenStreetMap Wiki
There is a wide variety of software available using OSM data and services. For a complete list, see the software category or see the specific comparison tables for desktops and mobile devices below.
- Software for desktop computers Linux, Mac OS, Windows,...
- GIS software (not really OSM centered)
- Import, Export
- GpxVComp - Web Free software tool to draw pairs of GPX tracks over a Leaflet map and compare their divergent sections. It is designed to be self hosted.
- GpxPod - Web Free software tool to display/explore GPX files collection over a Leaflet map with MarkerCluster plugin to keep it pretty even if there is a huge number of tracks. Also displays tracks elevation profile and tracks stats. This tool is designed to be self hosted.
- GpxPod OwnCloud application - Integration of GpxPod and GpxVComp into OwnCloud.
see also Software/Mobile
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Java ME (J2ME)
- Windows Mobile (including Windows CE)
- Windows Phone
- Personal Navigation Assistants (PNA) - mobile navigation systems