From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|This page uses an experimental version of the language bar. (Discuss.)|
There is a wide variety of software available using OSM data and services. For a complete list, see the software category or see the specific comparison tables for desktops and mobile devices below.
- Software for desktop computers Linux, Mac OS, Windows,...
- GIS software (not really OSM centered)
- Import, Export
- GpxVComp - Web Free software tool to draw pairs of GPX tracks over a Leaflet map and compare their divergent sections. It is designed to be self hosted.
- GpxPod - Web Free software tool to display/explore GPX files collection over a Leaflet map with MarkerCluster plugin to keep it pretty even if there is a huge number of tracks. Also displays tracks elevation profile and tracks stats. This tool is designed to be self hosted.
- GpxPod OwnCloud application - Integration of GpxPod and GpxVComp into OwnCloud.
see also Software/Mobile
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Java ME (J2ME)
- Ubuntu Touch
- Windows Mobile (including Windows CE)
- Windows Phone
- Personal Navigation Assistants (PNA) - mobile navigation systems
- List of OSM based Services
- Commercial OSM Software and Services — message at companies: please leave a link to your company or service at this page and not somewhere else at wiki. Thank you!
- OSMcode.org — Open Source Software for Working with OpenStreetMap Data
- Osm Software Catalog — desktop Windows application which acts as catalogue of all OpenStreetMap based applications. It is based on this wiki's content. Supports sorting, filtering and comparison.