Community Update from 07 March 2011 to 13 March 2011 (week 2011-10)
Image Of the Week 2011-10
Project Of The Week : Music Shop
They aren't as common as they used to be, or perhaps they have merely changed form. Some of us have a music store on our phones. Others might have to travel to the next town to find a Bricks and Mortar music shop. The used to be called Record Stores; ask your grand-parents about them. The Project of the Week is to add your local music shop.
- New OSMF working groups summary 
- About the security and ethics of mapping Libya 
- The US power network is still incomplete 
- Using Kinect as 3D mapping radar 
- FixMyStreet had been deployed for Norway, with OSM map of course 
- EU develops a free open source lib to make EGNOS available to smart phones 
- Potlatch 2 got an update 
- JOSM 3981 has been released bringing better mapping styles
- Open-Gpstracker for Android
- The osm2postgresql script allows a better OSM->QGIS rendering workflow using PostGIS 
- OSM2World allows a 3D representation of OSM and exporting it to Povray render
- ForeverMap released for Android devices on 7th of March 2011
- New release version 1.1 of GpsMap for Bada devices
- Navit appeared on the Android Market 
RFC : Illegal Landuse
This proposal is to add a possibility to tag things that are illegal in OpenStreetMap. A fence, a barrier, a waste disposal and many other things can be tagged as illegal=yes and can be marked as reported to someone.
Cost and Price of Things
Someone asked how he can map fees that you must pay on a road or in a parking. Several proposals were made earlier: use amenity=parking together with fee=yes/xx$, but there is also a proposal about Price Tags.
Creative Commons starting work on CC 4
It seems that the timetable for the ODbL change will be altered due to a Creative Commons 4.0 license.
Create Commons has announced they will start working on a version 4.0 that will handle databases. LWG is currently studying this. 
Big Thanks to : AndiPersti and !i!