Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. You can help OpenStreetMap by expanding it.
|License:||ISC (free of charge)|
|Platforms:||iOS 11.0+ and Android 4.3+|
Power mapper's mobile editor for maintaining amenities on OSM.
Every Door is an Android and iOS app that lets you create and edit objects in OpenStreetMap. It supports editing node and polygon features, and creating point features like shops, benches, and building entrances. The source code is published under the open ISC license on GitHub.
- Display OSM raster map and Bing aerial view
- Create/Update/Delete POI
- Create/Update/Delete houses addresses
- 3 editing modes:
- Amenities/shop mode
- Addresses mode
- Features near you mode
- Connection on OSM through OAuth (or login/password)
- Left hand compatible
- Support different aerial imagery (Bing, BDOrtho IGN, Cadastre, Esri, Mapbox Satellite, …)
Help is welcome for development and translation, please find all the info on the GitHub repository.
- 8 July 2021: An announcement at the State of the Map.
- 22 October 2021: The development has started.
- 7 December 2021: First changeset in the Sandbox.
- 25 March 2022: Start of internal testing and first edits to OSM.
- 11 May 2022: Start of open testing.
- 15 August 2022: Version 1.0 is published at AppStore and Google Play.
- Sep 9, 2022: Release of Version 2.0
- Oct 25, 2022: Release of Version 3.0
- End of 2022: Every Door gets accepted to the F-Droid store.