- Use the search box on top right to search the wiki for the right page to answer your question.
- Map Features — is useful for finding out how to tag a wide range of features, see also Category:Features for more content.
- Mapping projects — page has information about many projects within OpenStreetMap on particular subjects or for particular countries/territories.
- Category:Portals — act as "front pages" to wiki, you may also want to explore top level category Category:Categories.
- help.openstreetmap.org — provides forum-style questions & answers for common issues.
- switch2osm — explains how to use OpenStreetMap instead of other services.
- Contact channels — contact real users at forums, mailing list, IRC or real life meetings.
- Finally, the FAQ will cover some questions.
Use the Beginners' guide and Contribute map data to learn how to start contributing map data to the project. If you are interested in help on software development then head over to the Develop page. How to contribute will guide you how to use your skills.
- Reporting abuse, spam and vandalism
- Abuse — report OSM data and system abuse
- Spam — report spam and vandalism in articles, OSM diaries and maps
- Vandalism — malicious alteration or deletion of map data