From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from JA:工務店)
|craft = carpenter|
A workplace or office ofthat work with timber to construct, install and maintain buildings, furniture, and other objects.
To show more clear what kind of carpenters this is, you can use the carpenter=* tag:
- carpenter=joiner or carpenter:joiner=yes - A joiner is a carpenter who does finish carpentry; that is, cabinetry, furniture making, fine woodworking, model building, instrument making, parquetry, joinery, or other carpentry where exact joints and minimal margins of error are important. Some large-scale construction may be of an exactitude and artistry that it is classed as finish carpentry. Note: consider using craft=joiner instead
- carpenter=trim or carpenter:trim=yes - A trim carpenter specializes in molding and trim, such as door and window casings, mantels, baseboard, and other types of ornamental work. Cabinet installers may also be referred to as trim carpenters. Note: consider using craft=joiner instead
- carpenter=cabinetmaker or carpenter:cabinetmaker=yes - A cabinetmaker is a carpenter who does fine and detailed work, specializing in the making of cabinets made from wood, wardrobes, dressers, storage chests, and other furniture designed for storage. Note: consider using craft=cabinet_maker or craft=joiner together with joiner=cabinet_maker instead
- carpenter=ship or carpenter:ship=yes - A ship's carpenter specializes in shipbuilding, maintenance, and repair techniques (see also shipwright) and carpentry specific to nautical needs; usually the term refers to a carpenter who has a post on a specific ship. Steel warships as well as wooden ones need ship's carpenters, especially for making emergency repairs in the case of battle or storm damage.
- carpenter=scenic or carpenter:scenic=yes - A scenic carpenter in film-making, TV, and the theater builds and dismantles temporary scenery and sets. Note: Often this work is done by background artist, scene painters and scene sculptors.
- carpenter=framer or carpenter:framer=yes - A framer is a carpenter that builds the skeletal structure or framework of buildings. Techniques include platform framing, balloon framing, or timber framing (which may be post-and-beam or mortise-and-tenon framing).
- carpenter=luthier or carpenter:luthier=yes - A luthier is someone who makes or repairs stringed instruments. The word luthier comes from the French word for lute, "luth". Note: There is absolutely no sense in defining someone who builds music instruments as a subgroup of carpentery
- carpenter=formwork or carpenter:formwork=yes - A formwork carpenter creates the shuttering and falsework used in concrete construction. Note: this work is - at least in some countries like Germany - mostly done by concrete workers
- carpenter=temple or carpenter:temple=yes - Miya-daiku (Temple carpenter) performs the works of both architect and builder of shrine and temple (used in japan)
- carpenter=aluminium or carpenter:aluminium=yes - A carpenter specialized in aluminium structures, like windows or doors.