|Some charging stations require authentication|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Some charging stations require authentication, even if charging is for free. Different operators use different authentication mechanisms for their charging stations. Some charging stations even support several authentication mechanisms, and the user can choose which to use.
How to map
This tag is a pre-tag and is only used in conjunction with a sub-tag. This makes it possible to use several values simultaneously.
- authentication:membership_card=yes/no - authentication via a membership card is available, usually the card is provided by the operator.
- authentication:phone_call=yes/no - authentication via phone call is available
- authentication:short_message=yes/no - authentication via sending a short message is available
- authentication:nfc=yes/no - authentication via NFC is available
- authentication:money_card=yes/no - authentication via money card is available.
- authentication:debit_card=yes/no - authentication via debit card is available.
- authentication:none=yes/no - the station can be used without authentication