Jump to navigation Jump to search
|It is often useful to note on the map objects that are served by fire station.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
It is often useful to note on the map objects that are served by fire station.
For example, this fire hydrant or fire pond checks certain fire station.
Other examples are the various objects protected fire station.
Here are examples of when the tag fire_operator=* may or could be applied:
- Fire Hydrants emergency=fire_hydrant
- Fire ponds emergency=water_tank
- Objects at higher ranks fire fire_rank=*
- Potentially dangerous and socially significant objects fire_object:type=*
Tag fire_operator=* should use the name of the fire station based on ISO 3166-2. For example RU-ROS-5-12 (Russia - Rostov region - 5th unit - 12th fire station).
As denoted on the map
Simply add the tag fire_operator=* to any hydrant, the object on the map located in the region out certain fire station.
- name=Acacia (name of a specific hotel)
- fire_operator=RU-ROS-5-12 (name fire station in whose area this hotel is out, and can also protect other hotels, enterprises and institutions).