|It is often useful to note on the map objects that are sent forces and means of fire protection to the rank of fire increased.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Number (rank) fire - symbol of the complexity of the fire, which determines the schedule out the right mix of forces and means of the garrison being called to extinguish the fire. For federal cities highest defined 5th number (rank) fire for the rest of settlements - third.
It is often useful to note on the map objects that are sent forces and means of fire protection to the rank of fire increased.
Here are examples of when the key fire_rank=* can or could be applied:
For key fire_rank=* values should be used 1bis, 2, 3, 4, 5 (respectively ranks fire "1Bis", 2 - 5).
As denoted on the map
Simply add the tag fire_rank=* object on the map located in the region out certain firehouse.
Example of an object with the rank of fire "Number 1 bis":
- name=fuel station Rosneft № 14 (the name of a particular fuel station).
- fire_operator=RU-ROS-5-12 (fire department in whose area is out. RU-ROS-5-12 (Russia - Rostov region/ ISO 3166-2 - 5th unit - 12th fire station)).
- fire_rank=1bis (Rank fire for the fuel station is defined as "Number 1 bis").
Example of an object with the rank of fire "Number 2":
- name=Hospital № 1 (the name of a particular hospital).
- fire_object:type=szo (socially significant object).
- fire_rank=2 (Rank fire for the hospital is defined as "Number 2").