|Minimum age for a person to enter or use a facility|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The age in years is used as value. If just a number is given, this will be interpreted as years. The dot (.) can be used as decimal mark.
If you want to express months or weeks, add " months" or " weeks" to the numeric value (singular for 1 week or month, plural otherwise). If necessary, years, months and weeks can be combined. If years are combined with months and/or weeks, please append " years" to the number of years.
- amenity=school + min_age=6
- amenity=kindergarten + min_age=2 weeks
- amenity=kindergarten + min_age=1 month 3 weeks
- amenity=kindergarten + min_age=3 years 2 months 1 week
- attraction=roller_coaster + min_age=10
- shop=erotic + min_age=18
- amenity=nightclub + min_age=18
- landuse=residential + min_age=55
After a discussion on the @tagging mailinglist (see ) these were merged into min_age=*, especially for better readability (
-age is a common suffix, so similar words – like milage, mirage or menage – exist, what makes it harder to read, particularly for non-native English speakers).