Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Access permission for mopeds|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
This key sets the legal access restriction for. A moped is a low powered motorcycle typically restricted to 45 km/h (28 mph) or 50 km/h (31 mph) from a maximum displacement of 49 cc (3.0 cu in), though there are a few variations.
- List of possible values with descriptions: see Key:access
- All used values on Taginfo
Regional definitions and documentation
- moped=* is equal to Class B mopeds. These are all two or three-wheel vehicles with a maximum cylinder capacity of 50 cc or an electric motor and with a maximum speed of 45 km / h. To drive a class B moped, you need an AM driving license. All mopeds of this class must have a license plate.
- Relevant legislation: dutch / french
- In the past, Class B mopeds have been tagged with moped_b=*. We suggest to not use this tag any longer, in order to conform to the internationally more accepted moped=*.
- See mofa=* for tagging of Class A mopeds.