London/Summer 2008 Mapping Party Marathon/2008-04-30
This is a Past event. The first mapping party in the Summer 2008 Mapping Party Marathon series.
2008-04-30 Wednesday evening
Start Meeting Point
Stockwell Tube Station  17:30-18:30
Stockwell Tube Station is on the Victoria and Northern lines, in zone 2.
The nearest Mainline stations are Wandsworth Road (ex Victoria) and Queenstown Road (ex Waterloo / Clapham Junction)
After Mapping Meetup
Meet at The Priory Arms, between 19:30 - 20:30, depending how hardcore you want to be.
There are 24 parts to the cake, in varying sizes. They are numbered in a clockwise spiral from Stockwell Tube Station. If you want to pre-allocate yourself an area, please put your name against the appropriate segment number below. Pre-allocation will mean that you will be able to just start mapping, without needing to meetup beforehand. If you really are an energetic hard core mapper then go and take 5 segments.
6. Harry Wood
7. Harry Wood
16. (If you pick this, you get two zone 16s to choose from :-) Gravitystorm 13:48, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
22. Gravitystorm probably
- Create series of zoom 17 printed maps for using on the ground
Shaun McDonald 07879610632
- user:nickb - will be on a bike, doing 17 + 18, then to pub for 20:00
- Gravitystorm - maybe on a bike?
- Harry Wood - After work I'll get there about 7pm approaching from Vauxhuall, map slices 6 & 7 then head to the pub for about 8pm. Might need to buy an umbrella
- Randomjunk - Definitely on bike as it's on my way home, won't be able to make it before 18:30 though, maybe a virtual meet up, or call someone to home in on their GPS coords :-)
- TomChance maybe as I've been mapping just to the West with my girlfriend anyway, but can't make it there before 18:30ish either
- User:amm - I will try and make it.