London/Summer 2008 Mapping Party Marathon/2008-09-03
This is a past event. The 18th Mapping Party in the Summer 2008 London Mapping Marathon series is in Euston, Central London, around where OpenStreetMap started in 2004. This party is more a fix and complete the data, than a name the streets party.
When : Wednesday 3rd September - Evening.
Getting to Euston
Transport for London Zone 1. Mainline trains to the north, and various tube lines.
The Rocket, on the Main Road between Euston and St Pancras/Kings Cross. On a corner with Chalton Street (map) Lively student pub.
1. Randomjunk (if I make it)
6. Harry Wood
10. Firefishy - Walking in from St. John's Wood Tube
11. Dan Karran
- LastGrape/Gregory (LwD) might, if I wake up in time
- Harry Wood
- Dan Karran
- Randomjunk (might be a bit late... will definitely get to the pub...)
- Mike Wood
- Edit the page to add yourself here
Smsm1 or email email@example.com, smsm1/shaunmcdonald on IRC, mobile 07879610632
- Other ideas? Local community websites to list on? Contacts to email about it?