This page provides a history of contacts to public institutions or companies regarding the use of their data as a source for OpenStreetMap. This is the place to document obtained permissions.
Note: some permissions are broken down by language (not geographic/nation entity)
South Africa - see MDB Portal at Potential Datasources#South Africa
- Main article: Ireland
- Main article: Denmark (in Danish)
- Main article: Germany (in German)
- Main article: Switzerland (in German; intermingled with permissions for Germany)
- Main article: Austria (in German; intermingled with permissions for Germany)
- Main article: Norway (in Norwegian)
- Main article: Poland (in Polish)
- Main article: Sweden (in Swedish)
- Main article: Netherlands (in Dutch)
Belgium see city of Liege https://groups.google.com/g/openstreetmap/c/HRHsrzIKSXs
- Main article: Europe (in English; permissions crossing multiple countries)
Data sources from Australia and New Zealand are managed on a different page to reduce page length and enable separate watchlist subscriptions. Category:Data sources from Australia might be helpful as well.
Contributors containing a list of all organisations which contributed data