Proposed features/Finance agent
|Status:||Proposed (under way)|
|Definition:||Like banks, local businesses can perform financial activities such as transfers and payments services.|
The idea is to know the corresponsal agences, services with limited financial activities. In Peru, these activities are similar to bank and they are operating in kiosk or convenience stores. In addition, businesses can be transferred to other accounts and make payments of public and private services. Agencies can not receive or send too much money for security reasons.
This should not be confused with Merchant bank.
Photos of agents
Documents and videos
- Agente Express Benefits
- Document about Banco de la Nacion agent requirements.
- Kasnet, modus opperandi
|Finance_agent:name of network=yes||Name of the network the agent is part of. Note that different banks can share the same bank network. For example Kasnet, Multired, BCP.||Finance_agent:Kasnet=yes|
|fee:finance_agent=yes/no||It is applied with fee=yes to specify if a cash commission is applied.||fee:finance_agent=yes|
|prepayment:XXX=yes||To pay mobile recharges and anticiped services ("prepago") or electronic money. See ES:Key:prepayment||prepayment:Bitel=yes
|payment:XXX=yes||To pay for basic services and institutional entities ("pospago"). It is recommended instead of finance agent tag.||payment:Sedapal=yes|
Tags to use in combination
- addr=* - the address of this feature
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- brand=* the brand of the bank (e.g. "Multired")
- operator=* to define which company the branch belongs to (e.g., "Banco de la Nación").
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
- Local bussiness only with authorization of the bank.
- In Peru:
- Not yet
Please comment on the discussion page.